Makes: 4 servings
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 3 1/2 hours
All-American Pork Baby Back Ribs
4 pounds pork back ribs
Your favorite barbecue sauce (purchased or homemade)
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat, for indirect cooking.
- Season ribs with salt and pepper.
- Place ribs on the cooking grids; close grill hood and grill until ribs are tender, about 1 1/2 to 2 hours.
- Finish by turning and basting ribs with barbecue sauce for the last 15 minutes.
- Serve ribs directly from the grill or, for extra tender ribs remove from grill, wrap in heavy aluminum foil.
- Place foil-wrapped ribs in brown paper bags, close bags and let ribs rest for up to an hour.
- Unwrap ribs, cut into serving pieces and serve with extra barbecue sauce.
Recipe courtesy of National Pork Board.