Makes: 4 servings
Prep Time: 4 hours to 24 hours
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Beer Grilled Chops
4 bone-in pork chops, about 3/4-inch thick
2 tablespoons brown sugar
2 teaspoons grated ginger root
1 cup beer
- Place chops in a self-sealing plastic bag; add remaining ingredients and seal bag.
- Gently massage bag to evenly distribute marinade ingredients. Refrigerate 4-24 hours.
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- Remove chops from marinade and discard marinade.
- Grill directly over coals, cover grill and grill for 10 minutes, turning once.
This simple chop recipe is perfect for the grill. It calls for boneless pork chops, but substitute any type of pork chops you have on hand. Serve with pasta salad and grilled vegetable kabobs.
Recipe courtesy of National Pork Board.