Makes: 6 servings
Prep Time: 1 hour
Cook Time: 8 - 10 minutes
Far East Grilled Pork Tenderloin with Herbed Salad
1 whole pork tenderloin, butterflied*
6 tablespoons lime juice, divided
4 tablespoons soy sauce
1 tablespoon honey
1 tablespoon ketchup
3 tablespoon vegetable oil
2 teaspoons sugar
2 tablespoons chopped mint
2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
1/2 teaspoons crushed red pepper flakes
1 cucumber, seeded, thinly sliced
8 small radishes, cleaned and thinly sliced
1 bag mixed spring greens
- In large self-sealing bag combine 3 tablespoons lime juice, soy sauce and honey; add tenderloin, seal bag and toss gently to thoroughly combine.
- Let marinate one hour in the refrigerator.
- Meanwhile, in medium bowl whisk together the remaining lime juice, ketchup, oil, sugar, mint, cilantro and red pepper. Toss cucumbers and radishes with dressing, set aside.
- Evenly divide greens among four dinner plates.
- Prepare medium-hot fire in grill.
- Remove tenderloin from marinade, discarding marinade.
- Grill pork directly over fire for a total of 8-10 minutes, turning to brown evenly.
- Remove pork from grill.
- Slice thinly; layer atop greens and top with herbed salad dressing.
Recipe courtesy of National Pork Board.