Makes: 8 - 10 servings
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Hot Dogs with a Kick
- 1 package of All Beef hot dogs
- 1 large Pepper or 4 jalapenos peppers
- 1 package of sliced cheese
- 8 strips of bacon
- 1 package of hot dog buns
- Preheat your grill to medium.
- Slice hot dogs lengthwise, do not cut all the way through.
- Cut the peppers into strips.
- Place the cheese slices into the hot dogs.
- Place the peppers ontop of the cheese.
- Wrap the hot dog with a strip of bacon.
Note: Bacon might not need to be secured, as it will tighten itself around the hot dog while it cooks.
- Place hot dogs on the grill.
- Cook till desired doneness. Make sure the bacon is fully cooked.
- Remove from hot dogs from the grill.
- Place the hot dogs into the bun. Top with ketchup and/or mustard