Makes: 10-12 servings
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 1 hour
Triple Chocolate Marshmallow Cake
1 1/2 cup water
1 10-oz. bag miniature marshmallows
1/4 cup cocoa powder
2 chocolate cake mixes; prepared as directed
1 cup light brown sugar
2 Cadbury® Caramello bars
PAM® cooking spray
1/2 cup milk chocolate chips
1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- Preheat your grill to medium. (360ºF)
- Line the bottom and sides of a 8 qt. Dutch oven with heavy aluminum foil.
- Spray the foil well with PAM cooking spray on sides and bottom.
- Mix the water, cocoa powder, and brown sugar together and pour into the Dutch oven.
- Add the bag of marshmallows, spreading them out evenly.
- Cover the marshmallows with 1/2 of the prepared chocolate cake mix.
- Add a layer of broken up Caramello bars.
- Pour the remaining batter over the chocolate pieces.
- Sprinkle chocolate chips over the cake batter.
- Cover oven and bake using 8-10 briquettes bottom and 14-16 briquettes top for 60 minutes.
This is approximately 360ºF if using gas or charcoal bbq to cook the cake.
- Serve warm with whipped cream.