Makes: 4 servings
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 6-8 minutes
4 flour tortillas
1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
1 cup apricot preserves (can also use raspberry, strawberry, etc.)
- Heat a heavy griddle or skillet over medium heat.
- Place a tortilla in the skillet or on the bbq griddle.
- Sprinkle 1 tablespoon of cheese over half of tortilla.
- Spoon 2 tablespoons of the preserves over the cheese.
- Sprinkle another tablespoon of cheese over the preserves.
- Fold the tortilla in half and cook it over medium heat for 3-4 minutes per side or until browned and cheese is melted.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar and drizzle with melted milk chocolate.