Makes: 6 servings
Prep Time: 65 minutes
Cook Time: 16 minutes
Grilled Sweet 'n Smoky Chicken
- 1/2 cup Dr Pepper
- 2 tablespoons McCormick® Grill Mates® Smokehouse Maple Seasoning
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- MIX Dr Pepper, Seasoning, oil and mustard in small bowl. Reserve 2 tablespoons marinade for brushing. Place chicken in large resealable plastic bag or glass dish. Add remaining marinade; turn to coat well.
- REFRIGERATE 1 hour or longer for extra flavor. Remove chicken from marinade. Discard any remaining marinade.
- GRILL chicken over medium heat 7 to 8 minutes per side or until cooked through, brushing with reserved marinade halfway through cooking.
- Test Kitchen Tip: Serve grilled chicken over a salad, in sandwiches or in a wrap.