Makes: 6 servings
Prep Time: 65 minutes
Cook Time: 14 minutes
Savory Dr Pepper Grilled Steak
- 1 cup Dr Pepper
- 1/4 cup oil
- 2 tablespoons McCormick® Grill Mates® Montreal Steak Seasoning
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce or Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless beef sirloin, flank or skirt steak
- MIX Dr Pepper, oil, Steak Seasoning and soy sauce in small bowl. Reserve 2 tablespoons for brushing. Place steak in large resealable plastic bag or glass dish. Add remaining marinade; toss to coat.
- REFRIGERATE 1 hour or longer for extra flavor. Remove steak from marinade. Discard any remaining marinade.
- GRILL steak over medium heat 6 to 7 minutes per side or until desired doneness, brushing with reserved marinade halfway through cooking.
- Test Kitchen Tip: Serve grilled steak over a salad, in sandwiches or in fajitas.