How does propane help me in periods of severe weather?
During periods of inclement weather when there is a possibility of power failures, propane fueled heaters and grills can ensure you have a reliable source of heat and cooking. Demand for our product spikes after storms strike, so if a storm approaches, check to make sure you have enough propane on hand. Plus, don’t forget to be prepared for severe weather with these items:
- Fresh water and non-perishable, refrigerated food for at least three days
- Flashlights, lanterns, and extra batteries or fuel
- Portable stove and fuel
- First aid kit and medicines
- Special items for babies, elderly, pets
- Sleeping bags, pillows, airbeds, and manual or battery powered pump
- Raingear and sturdy footweater
- Tools for simple repairs
- Charged cell phone
- Battery powered radio or TV
- Cash for three days
- Working car with full tank of gas
For further assistance, please call our Customer Care Center at 1.800.BLU.RINO.